- Long Tire Life: Deep lugs, low slip and optimized rubber compounds help reduce wear to give exceptionally long tire life. In addition, a sharp vertical lug design allows the Agribib to retain traction even when 70% worn.
- Exceptional Traction: Year Round: Strong but super-flexible sidewalls allow a long footprint, putting more lugs in direct contact with the soil. Michelin's exclusive "self-cleaning hinge" between the lugs ensures that the tread stays free of mud for maximum pulling power in wet conditions.
- Low Soil Compaction: Excellent Flotation: A super-flat tread spreads the load evenly across a generous footprint, helping to reduce the tire's penetration into soft soil. Low slip and ultra-low working pressures help reduce soil compaction and damage.
- Exceptional Comfort: The swept-back 45 degree lug design delivers a surprisingly smooth ride on the road. Uniform "round" construction plus Michelin's super-strong but ultra-flexible casing deliver exceptional ride and comfort, in the field and on the road.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
1 item added to your cart.
Item in Cart: 1
* Listed shipping rates are calculated on this item alone, which may not apply if you have additional items in your cart. You may change your shipping preferences at any time by proceeding to your shopping cart.