- Ultra-Low Soil Compaction: The MEGAXBIB® is an excellent choice for situations where flotation and reduced compaction are critical.
- Impressive Load Carrying Capacity: A huge footprint and extra-large air chamber combined wih a special casing design allow the MEGAXBIB® to carry extremely heavy loads at relatively low pressures.
- Broad Flat Footprint: Excellent Ground Pressure Distribution: A flat stable tread spreads the load evenly across the footprint, helping to maximize flotation and minimize soil compaction.
- Exceptional Comfort: Ultra-low pressures and super-flexible sidewalls give the MEGAXBIB® a soft comfortable ride, with surprising stability and handling on the road.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Michelin® XMCL Tire (Michelin®)
Michelin® Multibib™ Tire (Michelin®)
Michelin® XM47 Tire (Michelin®)
Michelin® XM47™High Speed Tire (Michelin®)
Michelin® Axiobib™ Tire (Michelin®)
Michelin® Agribib® Row Crop Tire (Michelin®)
Michelin® CargoXbib® Tire (Michelin®)
Michelin® Agribib® Tire (Michelin®)
Michelin® Energy™ Saver Tire (Michelin®)
Michelin® XLD D2 Tire (Michelin®)
1 item added to your cart.
Item in Cart: 1
* Listed shipping rates are calculated on this item alone, which may not apply if you have additional items in your cart. You may change your shipping preferences at any time by proceeding to your shopping cart.